Our Mission & Aims
Our School is part of the Church’s Mission to pass on the good news of Christ’s Gospel through learning, worship and the formation of character in a caring environment which embodies Christian Values and Discipline.
God has created every child out of love and the human dignity of each will be rightly valued and respected.
Our School community will embrace a spirit of welcome, fairness and understanding as it strives to recognise God’s Grace within each of us and within our whole community through the enactment of our Mission Statement:
We aim to enable our children to develop as happy, confident individuals with a deep sense of the values of being human and Christian. We do this in a number of ways:
- Through our Faith as received and revealed in the Gospels and experienced in our acts of worship and in our daily living.
- By encouraging the children to acquire the widest possible range of learning skills through the delivery of the National Curriculum.
- By encouraging them to be aware of themselves as part of society and the Parish Family. Through our love and care for them they should learn to love and care for others.
- By cherishing and caring for their emotional and social development.
- By making the children aware of the need to act responsibly in relation to their environment for the good of future generations.